Friday 28 September 2012

Henry

A few days ago, we met Henry.
I'm not much of a cat person, and most cats are pretty boring, but Henry isn't normal and he's certainly not boring.
We were visiting a friend who will remain nameless - I don't think he's a spy, but there might be reason for him being searched for by spies, and I wouldn't want to put him in any danger. Certainly not if they were ninja spies, that usually doesn't go well.
Anyway, this is how Otis' first encounter with Henry went: "You know, I knew a cat once who looked just like you!" (Henry stares at him intensely, then miaows; I'm not entirely sure it was meant to be a word). Otis: "Can't you speak? Cat got your tongue? You're not much of a cat are you?" Henry gives him a long big grumpy stare with his massive eyes and bad-tempered face, then walks off.

Otis says he's never met a more obnoxious cat, but he keeps talking about him, so I believe Otis adores him. We will be visiting Henry again very soon, and then I will be able to get a better picture of what the two weirdest animals on the planet think of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment