Thursday 6 September 2012

More diary entries

I think I spotted Otis somewhere on the hills, so I'm not so worried now, and have also found some more diary entries that made me giggle; I hope they make you giggle just as much :-):

"2nd September 2012
I nearly beat Fudge up yesterday, he's so annoying. I was just sitting in my old spot in the woods, and he comes flying over with his mates, and tells me that I can't sit there because it's his spot. As I proceeded to tell him about Ferdinand the Great of Swansea, the stupid pigeon rudely interrupted and said he wasn't interested in any of my made up facts and that if I didn't budge, he'd shoot me. I just looked at him indignantly and took off to the river to see if there was anything interesting to eat, having decided not to stoop to their level. But, I have made it my concern to cause an uprising and get this matter sorted. The woods should not be allowing such insolent beings in, they're a danger to all beings and birds, and need to be punished!

4th September 2012
Having discovered a potion to make me faster, I am planning a trip away to collect all the ingredients. Looks like lots of berries are involved. I'm not telling Frank, she'll come up with some good excuse to stop me from completing this mission.
Also, I have discovered that my great great Aunt Meryl is still alive. Must visit her soon before she dies. Unfortunately, I have no excuse not to go. Oh well, maybe I will gain some valuable information as to how to get rid of pigeons. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment