Wednesday 4 July 2012

Adventure Life

So today has been quite a busy day, baby-sitting the world's most amazingly crazy kid, then getting loooooaaaads of stuff done on my long list of things to do. I did that thing where I'd just finished a task but it wasn't on my list so I added it just so I could tick it off! I can imagine Otis' look if he knew. Luckily he hasn't woken up since he went into a huff with me yesterday.

It appears I have re-entered the real world, finally getting loads of stuff done because I can't stand being alone and doing nothing all day; the house is so empty without Clatalie or Liz. It's a good job I have pretty much planned the rest of my week! Thanks to Boris Romulus and Roro, as well as various other people who have managed to brighten up my week.

The prospect of having to enter the REAL real world has put a damper on things though; life was one big party when I was an official student, now it's just quiet. How do people make it to their middle-ages? I think I might fall over for boredom soon! Which means I need a job quickly, or some more chocolate. I'd take both if I could.

I've created a list of things to do to stop me feeling like a flattened flannel:

  1. Eat lots more chocolate
  2. Eat lots of fruit because the lots of chocolate I've just eaten will give me spots; fruit will counteract
  3. Write a depressing song, then a nice one just to feel the contrast
  4. Youtube human heart operations and other fascinating things
  5. Youtube junk like weird kids and the scariest Britain's Got Talent contestants
  6. Smoke a pipe
  7. Buy a pipe
  8. Create a plan of action, involving lots of interventions initiated by Dr. Hill and ending in becoming friends with Lily, Marshall, Ted, Robin, Barney, whoever ends up marrying Robin (possibly Barney?), whoever ends up marrying Barney (possibly Robin?), whoever ends up marrying Ted (???), and of course Marvin Waitforit Ericson.
  9. Crochet a granny square blanket in lots of different colours
  10. Read a funny book

I've just realised I've left one of THE MOST IMPORTANT things out - drinking tea! But then again, that happens regardless, so I'm off to make a cuppa. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment