Saturday 7 July 2012

Kidnapped

What an interesting yesterday! Because Otis Burble was still sulking, and was in no way moved to talk, I decided to spend the day away from him - a little space would do him good, I thought.

So I went to see a castle and an abbey with Boris Romulus, an eccentric person, very much obsessed with freedom - but I will not go into too much detail because I think he might be a spy. When I shared my concerns with him, he assured me that he wasn't a spy, but I said that if he were a spy, that's the answer he would be giving me. I've decided to take that as proof that he's a spy, and will maintain cautious contact with him in future.

Inside the ruins of the castle grounds, we were attacked by invisible attackers, so we had cream tea, then Boris started doing that thing where he thinks he's a different person (I must remember to buy him name tags), so I decided to smuggle out and we went home.

The invisible attacks lasted throughout the night and most of today, which makes me suspect that Boris Romulus definitely must be a spy because he was only attacked slightly, and was perfectly fine today. I really need to find out what's going on. Just hope he doesn't read my blog.

Opium called round today, and we talked about heaven. She said, "It'll be like we're on drugs, but ... not." I thought that was quite a wise thing to say. After that we went to Tesco's and played with the plungers, it made us giggle a lot.

Otis Burble opened an eye at me today when I offered him a cookie crumb. They're his favourite and I think he's beginning to forgive me. To think, all I said was 'purple snail', and it's the worst grump he's been in since forever!


Here's a picture of the castle and one of the abbey, in case you were wondering if I really went to the castle and the abbey. I did, I have legs and eyes, and I wouldn't think of lying to you.


I'd like to leave you with an important message I've learnt today: Friends are important. Family is a privilege. Cherish them both, for they may not last forever. Love is an aspect of life that we sometimes take for granted. But what if we took delight in each moment we are blessed with spent with each person we love? In taking, we are giving; in giving, we are taking. That's more amazing than chocolate ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment