Wednesday 25 July 2012

Identity

OK, so just to clarify, when Otis goes in a huff, it's usually not my fault. I say usually because most of the time it is. If you know what I mean.

So, someone asked me what colour Otis was. I can't tell you what I said, because I've caused enough trouble as it is! You see, according to Otis, someone might steal his identity and steal his bank account. I'm not entirely sure if he knows what a bank account is, or in fact where he gets his knowledge from. It's all a bit distorted. So I told him that you can't steal a bank account, which of course led to another huff on Otis' side.

After he flew off to the woods, I tried to write a song about blue skies and crazy owls and identity, but I haven't quite adjusted to the off-tuneness (that I LOVE, I'd like to add!) of my piano.

Oh, there's another thing I really need to talk about as well. I think Otis might believe that we still live in our old other house. I can't write the address because I'm pretty sure some of you are spies. You know who you are. (Even though I'm aware that some might be abroad, holidays and whatnot, I still can't risk it. They might read it when they get back. You know who you are. For those of you who aren't spies - I hope you know who you are too - yes, spies have holidays!). SO while my life, and Clatalie's life, and Liz's life is totally changing because we've moved on, metaphorically and geographically, Otis apparently lives in his own little time and place bubble. I found out when he was talking about his family. He was saying about how his grandpa used to hide books in a box upstairs, and that we could go and have a look in a bit if I liked. I was quite confused at first, as Otis has never been to Wales before we moved here, but then it struck me that the 'NEW PLACE' in his brain must either be missing, or that it's just disconnected from the rest of his brain. So I've made it my mission to find out more about owl's brain, and in particular, Otis' brain. Perhaps I will find his true identity. Maybe I will see his thoughts, like in Harry Potter in the pensive sieve. Or maybe, it will just be brain. Either way, excitingly scientific stuff is soon to be discovered!

Yes, I definitely like life a little better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment