Tuesday 3 July 2012

Reality

So Clatalie left on Saturday, and now the house is empty. Otis Burble and I have experienced a few scary moments, but luckily we'd remembered to lock both doors, so we were slightly relieved, until we remembered that ghosts aren't restricted by walls and doors ... we got over it and have been silence-listening; it's a game, a bit like cloud watching where you see pictures in the clouds, we were listening for words in the silence. I'm pretty sure I heard the words 'purple snail', but Otis disagrees and has been in a huff with me ever since, so I couldn't tell him about my experience at the hospital yesterday. I went to visit the perfusion department, and got to go into theatre, watch bypass surgery and see a real heart!!! It was fascinating, I so want to work there now! I had to wear scrubs and a cap and mask, it felt AWESOME!

So I'm on a high this week, although it's very quiet and lonely without Liz and Clatalie. Otis and I have been trying to get some jobs done, like put the bin out, the only problem being that I can't find the bin. It just seems to have disappeared. I'm pretty sure now that the bins around here have minds of their own. Once, a bin attacked me (and this is a true story). I was trying to convince it that it needed to go home, to the safety of our back yard, and it just jumped on me! So I'm thinking up some safety mechanisms and will shortly be informing the council of the irresponsibility of giving out real bins. Alive bins I mean.

Here's a picture of words in the silence.



2 comments:

  1. I can't see purple snail but your floor definitely has an eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Gammon, the game is to find words, not pictures. I think you need to reassess yourself. Don't worry, this has happened to me on many occasion, it is quite easily done and doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete